Your ongoing development is critical no matter where you are in your career. Join a group that’s dedicated to growing, changing, and perfecting their profession. We foster a supportive environment where you can dare to try new things, cultivate new ideas, excel and even help change the industry. AHVAP’s annual conference provides the value analysis professional with an opportunity to prepare for the ever-changing healthcare landscape and glean knowledge from their peers while staying ahead of the curve on industry updates. Members receive discount registration fees on all AHVAP continuing education opportunities and even the Professional Standards Certification!
Build your professional circle by joining in. We promote a welcoming environment that engages new and experienced members alike, connecting their common interest in Healthcare Value Analysis. As part of our website, we offer an online forum. Members can post questions, share documents, and receive feedback from colleagues.
Our members enjoy a subscription to our quarterly electronic newsletter, which is full of the latest news and trends in Healthcare Value Analysis. It’s also a great way to stay abreast of your association at work and learn about upcoming events.
Build your professional circle by joining in. We promote a welcoming environment that engages new and experienced members alike, connecting their common interest in Healthcare Value Analysis. As part of our website, we offer an online forum. Members can post questions, share documents, and receive feedback from colleagues. The Conference Committee, Education Committee, Industry and Business Education Collaborative, Membership Committee, and Marketing Committee welcome your assistance!
Take advantage of a wealth of resources on AHVAP’s members-only website. You will find information on negotiating, contracting, and even a Value Analysis Toolkit in the AHVAP Library. There are Best Practices documents of all kinds, contributed by our members, for your own use and learning benefit, and also the AHVAP Value Analysis Matrix, created by the Education Committee. The Value Analysis Matrix enables members to evaluate clinical products, equipment and technologies for clinical efficacy, safety, utilization, and impact on organizational resources. The website is also a great place to stay current with association events and opportunities.
Benefits of Affiliated Membership
- Networking with Members and Access to the Member Directory
- Learn the process of Value Analysis and strategize partnerships with members to enhance cost, quality, and outcomes to promote your products more effectively, improve your marketing and ultimately:
a. Use less resources (time and money)
b. Proactively identify new product request requirements
c. And close more deals
- Enhance integration into the value analysis process through a comprehensive understanding of decision-making priorities
- Be on the forefront of industry changes in healthcare through collaboration with national thought leaders in Value Analysis.
- Participating in AHVAP committees and projects enables manufacturers to empathize and learn the initiatives and environmental factors Value Analysis Coordinators experience daily. That shared experience enables manufacturers to develop VA solutions from a closer perspective aligned with their VACs.
- Educational Resources (webinars, podcasts, whitepapers, etc.)
- Meetings and conferences