How do you login and control your profile?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Forgot the Password" link on the sign in page or you may click here. Once you sign in, please change your password to something you will remember and be sure to review and update your unique profile.
Once you are signed into your member portal please take a moment to update your information.
- Click on Manage Profile located on the right hand side of the screen.
- Then, under Information & Settings, click on Edit Bio
As a great member benefit, you can now control the privacy for ALL of your data with AHVAP. We set a default, so log into your profile and select what is private, members only or public. Simply click on the icon to the left of the data field and select the proper level. You can list your city/state/zip to the public, and hide your address, for example.
How do I renew my membership?
Choose this link: /members/membership.asp
Or you may:
1. Log into your profile
2. Select Manage Profile from My Profile Options
3. Select Membership option from Invoicing, Payments and History
4. Select the link labeled "Securely renew your membership”
5. Begin the renewal process!