16th Annual AHVAP Education Conference & Supplier Showcase
Championing Change Through Collaboration
October 23-25, 2019| Embassy Suites by Hilton | Frisco, TX
Submission Deadline: April 1, 2019
If you or a colleague have special interests, expertise or new and innovative approaches to the practice of Healthcare Value Analysis, please take this opportunity to submit a presentation proposal, or encourage others to do so.
We are looking for concurrent session presentations that are 30 or 60 minutes in length.
Abstracts that do not meet the following criteria will not be reviewed.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the form below.
- All segments of the form must be completed.
Submissions will be considered by the AHVAP Conference Planning Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent in May.
The following criteria are used to evaluate all abstracts:
- Originality of work
- Relevance or interest to AHVAP members
- Quality, clarity and completeness of the abstract
- Abstracts focusing on research findings will be evaluated on their potential significance to the discipline, soundness of the methodology, any empirical, data-based results and rigor
- Abstracts covering research on current policy issues will be evaluated according to the soundness of the research method and the potential contribution to policy discussion
- References submitted in APA format - Formatting information found here
- “Sales Pitch” presentations focused on a specific product, service, or company will not be accepted.
The AHVAP Conference Planning Committee will send notification of acceptance in May.
NOTE: Forms are optimized for use with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. We do not recommend that you copy and paste into the fields from word. Hidden characters are created when you copy and paste from word. This will limit the number of characters in your submission.